Sunday 19 June 2016

Stacked Book Drawers

Hello Everyone,

Today, I'm sharing the new project Stacked Book Drawers inspired by Alexandra.

I'm very pleased with the way everything turned out and I hope you will like it too. The process of creating this is totally fun and as always embellishing is sooo relaxing and the part I love the most.

I have used the 6 x 6 paper pad called Cottage Rose from Kaisercraft. Each of the 3 books is created from scratch using chipboard.

This can be used to store Memoirs , Lil Souvenirs, Gift Cards, Mini Scrapbooks, etc.

Here are the pictures :








Hope you liked it. Thanks for stopping by.

                                                               Challenges Entered 

14 comments:

  1. lovely project, great ideas, thanks for taking part in the Kaisercraft challenge this month, best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful project! I have never seen this done before. Thank you for sharing with us at Kaisercraft : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful project! I have never seen this done before. Thank you for sharing with us at Kaisercraft : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool project!! It's so beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are so very beautiful. Good luck with this months challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW gorgeous project Tasneem!! thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW gorgeous project Tasneem!! thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy to have inspired you and must say that your project turned out great, love the way you've embellished it with the beautiful I Am Roses flowers.
    Thanks for sharing your project with the I Am Roses team.

    Alexandra,
    DT

    ReplyDelete